What If We Were All The Same!: A Children's Book About Ethnic Diversity and Inclusion (Paperback)
Atlantic Coast Marketing was founded in 1989. We are proud to supply government buyers with a comprehensive range of publications including books, pamphlets and journals at competitive prices. For larger orders we are happy to provide price quotes and GSA contracting.
Check Out our Featured Children's Book!
Isn't It Scary by Vernon Hamilton
This picture book follows two African-American children as they learn about the natural habitats of animals, and connect each to the comfort and security of the children’s own home and family.
Travis and Rosa are in a suburban park with their mother when they see a small rabbit disappear into a hole. The kids peer into the hole as far as they can see, and then one child says, “Isn’t it scary?” Mom assures the children that the rabbit is very comfortable and safe in its home.
Isn’t it Scary? follows the family as they encounter several animals in the park. Travis and Rosa see rabbits, squirrels, frogs, fish, deer, birds, and bats. They learn that every creature is adapted and suited to its own special environment. NOW ON SALE HERE: https://www.acmit.com/book/9781480889163
Bulk Order Notice
This site is for quick government credit card purchases at relatively small quantities.
If you are considering purchases of significant quantity and total cost, contact us at email@example.com or (877) 803-0325 to request a discounted price quotation for larger orders.
"What If We Were All The Same is an inspirational and warm celebration of the differences in all living things..."
- 2020 BIBA(R) Children's Winner
- Featured on BBC CBeebies Lunchtime Stories (2020)
- Finalist in the 14th Annual National Indie Excellence(R) Awards (2020)
- 2020 Gold recipient of the prestigious Mom's Choice Award
- Award Winner in the 2019 Children's Picture Book Category by American Book Fest
Would you want everything to look the same? That wouldn't be very exciting. What If We Were All The Same embraces all of our beautiful differences. There are many great reasons for being different and you're a step closer to finding out why . Whether you have red hair or brown hair, green eyes or blue eyes, long legs or short legs, light skin or dark skin, glasses, uses a wheelchair or anything else, it's absolutely OKAY Our differences are what makes us unique and if we truly think about it, would you want to be the exact same as someone else?
What If We Were All The Same is fun-filled with rhymes and colorful illustrations, brings attention to tough topics children can relate to.
- Great book for parents; conversation starter to discuss prejudices and racism to kids
- Great book for librarians and teachers; school introduction or back-to-school reading
- Great book to discuss friendship, acceptance, empathy, bullying, and more
- Great multicultural representation of diversity, inclusion, and acceptance
Toll Free: (877) 803-0325 Fax: (866) 806-2303
Atlantic Coast Marketing
PO Box 504
Nyack, NY 10960